Wednesday 13 August 2014

Snapshots from the Week









This week is one of those insane ones where it's so packed full of great, fun things you feel almost guilty for being worn out by it. In the space of six days, I'm going to three movies with three different people, dinner and drinks with college friends, dinner and a show (Riverdance!) with my parents, breakfast with my dad, and a vintage car rally with my boyfriend and his family. Oh, and did I mention I'm also still working full-time and trying to run?!

Yep, life is a bit hectic, but that's the best way to do it! I know for sure by the end of the week I'll be ready for an evening of lying in bed watching movies, but I do love being busy and it's been great seeing so many of my friends again. Plus hopefully I can give you some good recommendations for movies and things since I'm going so often :P

Anyway. I don't really have much more I can blab on about so here are some pictures from my life recently.

Still absolutely obsessed with this series! It's amazing how quickly you fly through big books when they're this good.

Bought this on a whim the other day and IT. IS. AMAZING. I sort of want to spend all my money on just pots and pots of these. The ingredients are fairly decent too, not that much crap!

Wearing my Dun Laoghaire Bay 10k t-shirt as pyjamas.

Picked this up with my groceries the other day in Aldi... I couldn't resist! It was only €1.50 and it's just so cute!

Standing on my bed in a ridiculous attempt to show you my new running shorts.

These were SO GOOD. I actually brought them to the cinema ;)

Heading to work - see, sometimes I wear things other than workout clothes and sweat!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment