Saturday 7 June 2014

I'M BACK! Where have I been?!

I'm BAAAAAACK!

I disappeared off the face of the earth this blog for almost two weeks... *sob*. So where did I go?!

I told you guys I was off to Paris for four days... but somehow I failed to mention that the day after coming back I was moving house. Yep, that's right - less than twelve hours after getting off the plane, myself and my parents were boxing up my whole apartment to bring everything to my new HOUSE! Talk about stressful... it was possibly the most wrecked I've ever been, it was so difficult.

I'll be sharing a teeny two-bed house with my old flatmate for the next year. It's going to be our college house, but I'll be living here all summer too, since I'm doing an internship in the city (which started on Tuesday - talk about a busy week!) so I've pretty much got the place to myself for a while. You see why I've been a bit absent? Oh, and we also don't have any internet here yet! I'm using the hotspot on my phone for emergency blogging/Twitter. 

Last Monday was the Flora mini marathon (10k), my second year running it and my first race of the summer. And unfortunately, to say it went badly would be an understatement. I'll have a proper recap up this week, but suffice it to say that instead of moving up a corral next year, I've barely scraped my way back into this year's. Oh well... bad runs are just lessons in how to do better next time! 

I don't want to overwhelm you guys with news, so over the next week or so I'll be posting my regular everyday posts, but intermittently you can also expect both a Paris recap and a Flora 10k recap. Oh, and tonight keep an eye out for last week's workout summary, since I'd better get it up ahead of this week's recap tomorrow! 

Glad to be back, and here's to some exciting posts in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment